Best Time Management Book Book about Time Management The Skinny on Time Management Book Time Management Time Management Book time management guide
Best Time Management Book: The Skinny On Time Management
By: Jim Randel
Paperback (136 pages): $14.95
The Skinny on Time Management Book
Nearly 100 books and articles on time management were digested and synthesized to write this book. What did we learn? The whole process was a waste of time!
Every source said the same things. There are about 50 principles of time management that you need to know. Once you learn them, you have everything you need. All 50 principles are addressed in The Skinny on Time Management.
Top Ten Time Management Lessons
1. Self-Awareness is the ‘sine qua non.’
2. Goal-setting is the first step.
3. Choices are tough.
4. You can ‘create’ time.
5. Procrastination is the enemy.
6. Aim for ‘a mind like water.’
7. Planning and preparation are worth the effort.
8. When you prioritize, you separate the wheat from the chaff.
9. Single-minded focus is where it’s at.
10. Pick and chose the time management techniques that work for you.
For more information, please visit TheSkinnyOn.com now
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible