How To Start Thinking Positively In Less Than Sixty Seconds
So if thinking positively is such a universal pursuit, why does it prove to be so elusive to so many? Dare I say, the majority? How To Start Thinking Positively In Less Than Sixty Seconds:
1. You are not your body and your body is not you but you best look after each other anyway. You might be together for a while.
2. You’ll never have more potential than you do right now, so find a way to use more of what you’ve got.
3. You think too much.
4. It’s not a time issue. It’s a how-you-manage-your-time issue.
5. You’ll never be perfect, so aim for better.
6. You’ll never live in the future or the past, so find a way to be happy in the now.
7. Your beliefs, standards and rules will change over time so don’t get too self-righteous about your current ones.
8. Life doesn’t get better, you do. Life is life - it will happen to you, around you and despite you. It’s your job to get better in the middle of it all.
9. Your body is not the problem. It’s the consequence.
10. You’ll never find yourself in things. So stop looking there.
11. Even though you might not feel it, think it, believe it or hear it, you are good enough.
12. Your happiness works from the inside-out. Not the other way around.
13. Things only have the meaning you give them. Every day, you get to create your own reality. So choose your labels wisely.
14. Nobody can take your power but you can give it away. Master your fear and you’ll master your life.
15. Real success is not about what you earn, own, achieve or win but who you become along the way.
I believe in you. :)
Craig Harper is one of Australia's leading self help authors. Self Help Books - Craig Harper
Image Credit: photostock / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible