How to Ask for Help

When you find yourself in difficult situations and you are not sure what to do; stop and ask the angels for help. They are always with you and all around you. We tend to simply forget that they are there and we need to start asking for their help. You can ask them for help with absolutely everything and anything.

Sometimes we might think that something is too trivial to ask the angels for help. Nothing is too small or too big. There is an abundance of help available to everyone at any time. We just have to ask, trust the guidance and follow it.

We can get very caught up in fear and it is hard to pull ourselves out of it. Fear will keep you from asking for help so let go of the fear and simply ask.

Ask! Ask! Ask!

Learning to ask is an important skill and a skill that you need to keep practicing for the rest of your life. So, why not practice with the angels.

Ask for what you need; ask for help with your friendships, ask for help with homework, ask for help picking out your clothes even, or deciding which movie to rent. They will help you in ways you might not have thought of before, so just keep asking.

Ask People Too, They Like That!

And of course, don't forget to ask the people in your life for help and guidance too. They are there for a reason. They are there to share what they have learned to help you become your highest best self. The people in your life are important resources.

Your A.C.T.I.O.N. Step:

Practice asking your friends, parents, teachers, classmates, coaches...for help or just even a question. Practice asking the angels for help with small and big things. Some of the things I've asked the angels to help me with so I could practice and see how it works are: asking to help me find exactly what I need at the store for a great price; to put a light around the best apple; which road to take; to clear my mind so I can understand what I am reading; to help me find something that I've misplaced; to call someone at the right time; you get the picture.

Affirmations Empower You!

Write down this affirmation and say it over and over. Affirmation: "I trust and I have faith that I am surrounded by my angels and I can ask them for help at any time and with everything."

Then choose to trust and have faith that everything you will ever need, want and can dream of having will be provided for you. I know, because my life is the proof that this works!

About the Author
Wendy Collier, B. Ed. is the Author and Illustrator of the Self-Esteem Angel Book Series for Children which are fictional stories with self-esteem concepts weaved into the plot. Collier's experiences as a former Teacher and Professional Speaker are evident in the effective tools and skills she shares. Help your children succeed in school and life with these valuable self-esteem resources. Order books at http://SelfEsteemAngel.com or Download E-Books at http://BarnesandNoble.com

Image credit: renjith krishnan / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible