Positive Affirmations

Affirmations are extremely powerful; they are great tools that can help you to build your confidence, to develop a positive optimistic attitude; to change unwanted beliefs and patterns with the new chosen ones, to attract into your life what you want. Positive affirmations can help to manage stress. They act as reprogramming software for the mind.

Affirmations are positive sentences that you write and then repeat many times. Think about all areas in your life in which you want to make a change. You might want to improve your relationships or your health or you might want to lose weight. Affirmations are a good starting point for success along with other great tools.

Create a list of positive affirmations that describe a desired situation and related to your problems. It's better to use short statements that easy to remember. Always use positive words. Let your positive affirmations be simple and straight. Affirmations should be stated in the present (rather than future) tense.

You may repeat affirmations at any time you want or at special set times during the day: you can start your day in front of a mirror saying affirmations, your normal routine, just before you fall asleep etc. Combine visualization of the best possible outcome of your problem with your positive affirmations.

Here are some examples of simple positive affirmations:

I enjoy being healthy.

I choose to be slim and healthy.

I now weigh X pounds (your desired weight).

I accept myself.

I choose to be positive.

I'm feeling happy today.

I am financially secure.

I release all fear from my life.

Everything I do turns into success.

I am attracting positive people into my life.

Start using positive affirmations today to ensure success in all areas of your life: money, work, relationships and more.

To your success,

Susan Gray

Affirmations are extremely powerful; they are great tools that can help you to build your confidence, to develop a positive optimistic attitude; to change unwanted beliefs and patterns with the new chosen ones, to attract into your life what you want.

Visit Creating Wealth website for tips and advice on how to succeed. Also be sure to check out our video affirmations page on Positive Affirmations.

Source: http://www.positivearticles.com.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible