About Me

Hi. My name is Adil Syed and I am the creator of http://selfdevelopment4u.blogspot.com/. I am grateful for your interest in knowing more about this blog.

Our blog covers all kinds of topic related to self improvement. All the information which can help people live a better and prosperous life.

I have been studying self improvement for the past four years.

My hobbies are blogging, internet, reading about self improvement, and my favorite is helping people to bring positive change in their lives.

I have B.B.A. in Marketing, and M.B.A in Human Resource Management.

Please fill out my contact form to get in touch. I return every message that isn’t spam and look forward to hearing from you.

And if you like what you see here, don't forget to tell your friends about this blog. And do come back again, often!

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible